Challenge 3: Sleep Better
Sleep is the bodies way of healing and repairing itself. Going to bed at the same time and sleeping long enough can help you think better, feel better, and improve overall health. The use of a sleep app can track how well you sleep and can offer insights on activities that help or harm your sleep. There are many activities that can help you get a better night’s sleep such as:
- Don’t use your phone, a tv, or any other electronic device 30 minutes prior to going to sleep.
- Cut your caffeine intake.
- If you do a work out, do it at least 4 hours prior to sleeping.
- Eat heavier lunches and lighter dinners.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Lower the temperature of your sleeping quarters.
- Use soft white noises.