Challenge 1: Be More Active
We live in an era where we can get just about everything we need to accomplish for the day without really moving. But our bodies are meant to move, to be more active. This doesn’t mean you have to hit the gym every day, just participate in any activity that gets you moving. The first challenge is to be more active. Choose from the list provided below or create your own goal and track your progress. There are so many different goals you can choose from like:
- Be active for 150 minutes each week.
- Dedicate time twice a week to exercise:
- Track a run.
- Track a bike ride.
- Track a hike.
- Track a swim
- Get your heart rate up by completing a workout video
- Stretch and strengthen
- Play a sport
- Climb 15 flights of stairs per day.
- Walk 10,000 steps a day.
- Beat your personal record on an activity listed above.
- Create your own.