Challenge 5: Build Stronger Relationships
Daily interaction with people is an essential life function. While many of us are always talking with guests or sales or other business people, those relationships are hard to build as we may never speak with them again. Spending time on those we care about and want to be closer with is one way to increase your overall physical health as well as your overall well-being. Some of the goals you can engage in are:
- Have a meal once a day as a family.
- Invite a friend(s) over for a game night.
- Call your parent(s) or sibling(s) once a week.
- Dedicate an hour a week to spend with someone.
- Dedicate a set time with no electronics.
- Create your own